Furyou Idol-chan Bakutan - Ch. 9.6 - Just the tip for now Omake

Dex-chan lover
Not like i ever had one IRL, but the really hard and defined six pack on a girl is kind of a turn off for me.

Tha being said, if a cute faced idol with a six pack ever confessed to me, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. I can always cook for her and make her.... Plumper if you know what i mean.

Dex-chan lover
shining-penis-penis.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Not like i ever had one IRL, but the really hard and defined six pack on a girl is kind of a turn off for me.

Tha being said, if a cute faced idol with a six pack ever confessed to me, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. I can always cook for her and make her.... Plumper if you know what i mean.
It's definitely an acquired taste, and something that's apparently better in fiction than reality since women have a higher minimum body-fat percentage compared to men, making abs an unhealthy goal for them.

Won't stop the deranged muscle girl fans who keep co-opting the term tomboy to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND though lol.

On an unrelated note, I hope Zurikishi-sensei will let us see Mika-chan's debut. I love humble girls with relatively short hair.

Users who are viewing this thread