Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Exorcism #24 - Haunted House

Dex-chan lover
hype hype!
i feel the tense and comedy at the same time
its well done pace wise and now adding more mystery (regarding how to access the cursed house)

Double-page supporter
Well, that didn't go as planned.

I wonder which one of them will have to remain in the ghost house in order to release the others?

This manga has harnessed the power of fan service, comedy and horror. The horrofic looks of the ghost is the one that makes it stand out though.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this arc really reminds me of Terror Infinity (a pretty darn good WN / LN, btw! Albeit it does tend to infuriate its audience, especially moi.)
When the group started encountering supernatural scenarios, it was always key to "understand the mechanisms of the supernatural". If they couldn't understand what triggers the "curse", how does it manifest, how it attacks -- and most important of all -- how to stop it, they'd be boned.
Twas for good reason that anything supernatural was deemed as the highest difficulty scenario. It usually makes no sense at all.

That being said, I bet the MC is just going to punch the house or something.

Dex-chan lover
Werewolf, possessed and class rep? Ghosts don't stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
is it taking photos of ghosts with the camera to attack them or smashing the ghosts with the camera to attack them?

Dex-chan lover
The initial barriers she put up for Naomi and the teacher seem more like preparations for their deaths. Never change, Reina.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is pretty good for a story that was using the supernatural as just a punchline for jokes, by Reina's reaction this isnt a normal situation.

Dex-chan lover
LAST PAGE IS FUCKING BASED
cant believe theres other people of culture too...

Users who are viewing this thread