Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Exorcism #32 - The School's Seven Mysteries (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow that last page ended up perfectly arranged so that the loading animation circle was perfectly in the black of the baby's eye when I hit the next button.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another awesome chapter its greatly appreciated it. Lol I love Reina and Kokoro's after school and before school hanging out activity. So far Kokoro's plan to get Reina, Tendou and Chii-chan by literal extension, and her Teacher to be more accepted by the class is working smoothly in part do to Reina's festival costume being very effective at confusing the girls in class.... Though I think the kicker may end up being that in doing all this for them it may end up impacting her ability to enjoy the event, I think there will be some fallout that will negatively impact her in this arc, and her gal squad, plus advisor and the club siblings may need to step in and help her have the same amount of fun. You can already see it to a degree in the beginning and ending of this chapter. Its nice to see that her fellow classmates are concerned for their class prez especially considering the rather bombastic manner in which Reina first introduced herself to Kokoro, but considering most of the class in unaware of Reina's method or profession her helping Reina with some of her methods could end up reflecting poorly on her. Also nice to see they are again vaguely referencing Kokoro's odd and unexplained trait.
Though um... if the seventh mystery only manifests during festivals and their event is only going to be permitted if they deal with all seven mysteries beforehand.... how are they going to deal with the ghost of the old school building in time to be able to hold their haunted house?

Dex-chan lover
kZ5cnlD.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@blablablub it's a reference to "7 wonders of the world." since the concept is awesome enough for Japanese adolescents, they often adopt it in their environment. Like "7 wonders of my school" or "7 wonders of my neighbourhood" etc

Dex-chan lover
I underestimated the comments section, I thought I'd be the first to point out the SIMP talisman LUL

Users who are viewing this thread