Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Exorcism #33 - The School's Seven Mysteries (2)

Dex-chan lover
I want a crossover between this series and the other one with the other Hanako, if you catch my drift

Dex-chan lover
thanks for another outstanding chapter, lol its nice to see the girls just tackling some supernatural antics like old times. Considering though how many chapters the seven mysteries is supposed to take and from the a.dummy spying on them it looks like the remaining 4 may try to mount a counteroffensive to disrupt these gal pals speed run. Judging from the comments made through out the chapter this arc may either end up shedding more light on Kokoro's "talent" or the rest of the gang establishing/letting Kokoro know they appreciate her or what they think is cool about her. Still love this series and I can't wait for the festival itself to begin with that interesting bit of foreshadowing regarding a potential supernatural complication regarding this year's trend in classroom themes.

Fed-Kun's army
ill take that as fan service
thank you choco waifu <3

Fed-Kun's army
Lolll seven wonders speed run indeed. Totally reminds me of the Ghost Stories anime

Considering how much we have seen of her. I cannot help but notice that she seems to have no tan lines...

@XShrike that might just be her natural skin tone, there are people with darker complexions in japan (usually from places like okinawa)

Users who are viewing this thread