Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Exorcism #36 - The Culture Festival (1)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the fun chapter, and poor Kokoro-chan she's to nervous and shy to make full use of her costume. Lol should have expected that was how Reina would win over her latest detractor and that scene near the end Kokoro's so proud and happy that her plan to get her.... gal pal accepted by the rest of the class paid off. Though I'm mildly bummed that considering how Reina emphasized that all of the similiarly themed club events would empower the ghost and amplify its capabilities but in the end we get old school building troll. So I guess next chapter will be her former teacher meeting up with her? Also I was hoping for a more epic misunderstanding by the rest of the class regarding Kokoro aiding Reina.

Dex-chan lover
the ghosts are always spooky
which just serves to enhance the hilarity of reina kicking the everloving shit out of ‘em

Dex-chan lover
of course Oto-sama knows and loves his bald men... his strongest character created was a Bald Monk anyway.

that Bald Monk was so strong it made his disciples think if even needed any sort of protection.

Users who are viewing this thread