Fushi no Kami: Rebuilding Civilization Starts with a Village - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Supporter
Fantastic work! I hope you continue with it, I've missed this one!

Take your time so you don't get burn out.

Also I think I might still have my old Clean/Redrawns for chap 6 and 7 if you want them. I was working with Zol on them but the group went quite

Aggregator gang
Why do so many groups just pick a random chapter to start at and skip the rest??

Fantastic work! I hope you continue with it, I've missed this one!

Take your time so you don't get burn out.

Also I think I might still have my old Clean/Redrawns for chap 6 and 7 if you want them. I was working with Zol on them but the group went quite
idk who worked on them, but I started reading this series on name removed till ch 15, which was the latest one; and for now I'm plan on scanslating from 16 onwards

Last edited by a moderator:
It's available up to Ch.18 elsewhere. I'm guessing the following chapters will follow on here too now.
I think I saw them on j-novel club or something, which I believe is the official NA publisher but I don't want to get in any sort of hot water with the licensed adaptation, plus I think it's still fun to translate the language anyway

Fed-Kun's army
Where 6-15 :qq:
Just found this series thanks to you! Thanks!

Are you planning to do chapters 6-15 as well? Or will I have to find those elsewhere?
Why do so many groups just pick a random chapter to start at and skip the rest??
Found what i ASSUME is the other translation (since name removed usually deletes mangas that aren't translated by the uploader/their group)
link removed by moderator

Dex-chan lover
I was reading this series up till 15 on name removed (which I think is just a bot-run aggregate site that steals from everybody) so the actual uploads will be on Mangadex and I plan to continue for as long as the Japanese chapters keep coming out on rawkuma
You're doing god's work, sir :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I think I saw them on j-novel club or something, which I believe is the official NA publisher but I don't want to get in any sort of hot water with the licensed adaptation, plus I think it's still fun to translate the language anyway
Don't worry about it. JNC is slowly dying because they bought too many publishing licenses and have nothing to show for it. It's so bad that they begun to sell their publishing licenses to other publishers (like Azuki Manga). At this point, I don't think they can even afford to have a lawyer send out Cease and Desist letters.

Users who are viewing this thread