Fushi no Sougishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A ghoul's sneer

-200 IQ move
I mean its such a recurrent thing that happens in this kind of situation every time when a family member dies they end up running to them as if this dude wasn't dead for years and seems like a total zombie

She had plenty of time to get over his death. She deserves to die doing something that stupid. Her job is to keep them in the ground!

Dex-chan lover
🎵ding dong! the bitch is dead!🎵

but honestly she aint dead, just wounded coz mc will save her but hes probably gonna get super fucked up and shes gonna bitch at him for ''killing'' his brother...like cmon, we know its gonna be like that

Double-page supporter
So she knows that her brother is already dead and she knows what a ghoul can do (seeing the guy had his arm ripped off) but still decides to run to him with no sense of safety whatsoever

I know she won't be dead (like of course she won't) but if she get hurts badly in the next chapter I can only say one thing
ZodTph4.jpg

Anyway thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Fucking stupid ass arrogant tsundere ugly bro-con dickhead hypocritical FL, hope her brother kills her, but tortures her first, and gets her hopes up, just to crush them and make her realize how much of a fucking idiot she is!!!

Group Leader
Seeing ur comments makes me feel quite funny errr. 🙄
I knew that ya didn't like her, but cursing her as a b'tch doesn't make you better.

God~of~clown~

Đm bọn hề chúa, thánh phật tổ online chửi người khác làm ra vẻ thượng đẳng vl bố mày cười ỉa há há. Đồ đéo đọc kĩ truyện, bảo sao tao ghét mấy thằng ml Tây lông thích bash người khác. Thích hay ghét là quyền của tụi mày, nhưng chửi một char là rẻ rách là bitch khi chưa đọc kĩ truyện thì chúng mày cũng rẻ rách ý chang thôi. =))))))

Fed-Kun's army
Daaaamn, some of you guys need to chill. You think this little lady deserves to be killed by her own brother just for checks notes naivete and rudeness.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter it implied she dug up her brother's grave and ripped off the veil intentionally. Her reaction just confirms it

Idk how they're gonna make this make sense, but it seems uncharacteristic that she'd just lose her sense seeing her bro considering her ghoul knowledge/training.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the shooter missed. also is she really the FL and not Elena?

Fed-Kun's army
I seriously thought her of all people would know better. Emotional turmoil yeah but straight up running up to a ghoul...jeez.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah... even she have some tragedy in her past... but I still don't like her. Hoping she die so that she became MC step stone.
Well... it's bit cruel, but how she act like that while she mocking MC as useless... even thought she the one who useless in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread