Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - The Ninomiya-san Household's Date

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a shitty way to reject someone. Hopefully neither of them ever finds anyone for treating people like shit. Both sister and her brother.

Supporter
what the fuck man.

what a shit way to act, i feel bad for the guy. at least be honest and up front.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was a really shit way to reject. Honestly, this trope have been tried and tested for thousands of times, yet the author still fucks it up somehow.
But anyways that boyish getup is very cute, so it's all fine.

What the fuck.
Dude seemed nice, at least reject him properly or dont even agree to go on a date with him.
Come on author..

"WtF..whY NoT aT lEasT rEjECt HIm nIcelY"
I literally lmao at this comment section..

Dex-chan lover
Wincest with a trap that is willing to untrap for his imouto. This chapter needs to move into a doujin right now!

Wow. Poor guy. At this point, I'm only really paying attention to the original twins since Oto-kun is a decent guy who at least has an excuse for his sister complex. The school treated him like trash and the only people who really gave a damn about him were his family. It makes sense that his affection would be twisted when your situation is that bad.

Group Leader
First she goes on a date to make her brotherwife jealous, then she breaks soccer boy's heart like it's nothing. Easily worst nee-chan.

@Hollow7F Dunno..maybe already common for this accident to happen anyway..plus who the hell invite a girl a date with a letter without asking her if she is single or not, he should be grateful that she already came to his date..
So at least he prepared with any fucked up accident happened on his date..

Dex-chan lover
@zero777
And how does that exactly absolve them from being rude douchebags again? Sound like apologist-speak to me. Even if something is commonplace does not make it OK btw.

Double-page supporter
ITT: weebs fighting about the morals of fictional characters and whether or not it aligns with their personal morals and or expectations

🤣

Users who are viewing this thread