Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - (part one)

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor: "her twin sister, whose personality is bright and beautiful" That's it. From what we see she is a snooty brad. We can only assume, that she always buttered up to the adults and stopped now, as they are buttering up to her. Yet still this breaks immersion. You want to tell me, that nobody in that small village saw through her act? She never once slipped up? That's what makes those parents so utterly evil. They must have seen something, yet still had no problem leaving their less favorite daughter to die.

But after reading all those spoiler, you know what the worst part is? Those parents are evil, hands down. But we can't be sure about that church. Okay, we saw hints to of stupid superstition and blind devotion. Both brings out not only some of the better, but also a lot of far worse sides in humans. And I'm sure their are bad apples, as that priestess has been driven away, but we can't be sure the whole church here is evil.

Anyways,
that location spell is bad news.

Can anyone spoil if the griffins stay with Lerunda throughout the entire story? Like, do they still accompany her even after she goes to the temple or whatever?

Brain it’s been like 6-7 chapters how is it that you can’t even remember anything. Well I’m going to have to re read all of this again (probably just to I figure who this sister is)

Edit - it was literally just the first part of the first chapter easy, still wondering why the family did that but considering the real worlds a lot worse I can’t say they needed a reason.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone would be thinking about the answer for several months.

Dex-chan lover
. . . Nope. Never heard of her. Go look somewhere else.

By the way, how the hell is this woman supposed to have found her? I mean, she was literally carried away through the sky, ending up in a village that has basically no interaction with the outside world. That's about as untrackable as you get.

Can someone spoil it and tell me what happens to the sister and her stupid parents. Like if they come begging at her feet her something? I just gotta know that we're gonna get some sweet, sweet revenge for the MC. Even if it isnt brutal revenge.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy : Griffon abduction????

@blackhat :
sis eventually loses her status, and starts to reform she was never malicious and did not realize what others were doing to please her, and apparently forgot she had a sister.

Mom was terminally I'll when she got pregnant, but got better due to a health buff those close to the Miko get, no MC means no buff, she falls ill and eventually dies. She seems to have some regrets, and knew she was treating her daughter wrong but never did anything about it.

Dad gets locked up by the church after the mom falls ill, they find out about the MC and I think are upset he lied to the priests, then disposed of his unwanted daughter. Only to escape during some civil termoil and flees to the neighbouring country, gets enslaved, escapes during a slave revolt and tries to return to his "good daughter" (Alice) but gets killed by a monster along the way (has very little awareness of them as they avoided the village thanks to MC being there, another benefit of the Miko). He dies never admitting he did anything wrong. To him the MC was weird/different (likely due to Miko traits) and as such not worth love.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 others probably realized something was wrong too but lou was the first to openly say something because a Miko is someone who cause great change even to those who are simply around them whether they will it or not. People who stay are near become healthier, sickness goes and more just living near her.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
It would be funny if the first thing she says to her question in the next chapter is what’s a sister? I mean she was treated like garbage and they probably never referred to her as the sister to the favorite daughter.

Dex-chan lover
she better not ask her of anything... shes still too young to make any decision for herself

Users who are viewing this thread