Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
@pingustrategist
Nah, lerunda's power activated against those soldiers causing a whirlwind that forced them to retreat.

@mitsuki48
If you want more spoilers
The prince didn't want to be there and was appalled by what was going on, but was powerless to stop it, this eventually changes when he has enough and decides to lead a slave revolt against his father and the other princes of his kingdom to free the beastmen, eventually leading to him being the king and banning beastman slavery and attacks, this is after both kingdoms have fallen to ruin however (lerunda's country falls into civil war after it's discovered alice isn't the miko), from the spoilers i've read, the kid is trying to fix relations with the beastmen around the continent and get on good terms with lerunda and gaius, but considering gaius's dad was murdered by a group of soldiers he was technically leading (forcefully mind you), this is not easy, and no the prince is not a love interest of lerunda's, if i remember right he's engaged to the princess of the kingdom that has lerunda's sister as a miko

I thought this was going to be fluffy with low drama but with the more serious plot things going on I can't help but be... skeptical of how things will progress since all main characters are...... Basically 10..........

I was hoping for a fluffy story though... why it becomes like this... will she retaliate? I hope lerunda's family reap what they sow

Dex-chan lover
@Twenty4carats the author gave him a pretty bad death flag. Pisses me off as I don't see how it adds to the story.

Prince looking for a pet demi human...

What!!! This was the epitome of fantasy slice of life until this sudden chunk of tragedy... This death better have a good, plot-developing reason, or else I will isekai and save the wholesome beastman dad.

Dex-chan lover
Man I can alrdy imagine next chap, HUMANS ARE FAULT even lil wolf boy...

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure hes just dragged away as a slave.
Have a feeling this manga is one where they wont really kill of anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread