Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - (Part two)

Contributor
Come for the loli, stay for the existential dread :NotLikeThis:

Double-page supporter
Once again I ask for *reads notecard* your pitchforks and torches.

Dex-chan lover
Welp if theres one good Thing its that the humans that did that are as good as dead

Dex-chan lover
@Jajarra

PIN PON! You got it!

Frankly I just didn't remember her name. But I'm happy someone else got it regardless of that and the historical inconsistency I put on there to spice things up.

sounds like a. misdirection she could have said dead. but she said not here anymore, which probably means he is just someplace else trying to hide or something.

Aggregator gang
I don’t wanna focus on the bad stuff so well erm....Why they randomly got come child Royal with them?

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy

Actually, through the history of human kind it has been pretty common to have genocides as saints as the church itself used to be pretty goddamn sinful in the first place.

But, you know what? They always tell us about how vengeance is a bad thing in fiction and stuff but this woman's reasoning for doing all that isn't necessarilly wrong... If anything, is what had to be done.

First, to protect her son she destroyed their political power.

Then, just in case she made sure no one would take vengeance on her

The emotional roller coaster for these few latest chapters... 😢
This is probably the trigger event to push Lerunda to make up her mind for upcoming human-beastmen conflicts as a miko and fight against injustice status quo and corrupted religious fanatics that want to use miko for personal gains and eventually revolt against the human country & religious party that wronged them... I was staying for the healing cute scenes but I guess plot do be thickening sometimes.

Aggregator gang
I need to stop reading the WNs whenever there's a cliff T_T but I couldn't help myself!

Big spoilers:
Gaius' father is dead. He was captured by soldiers from the Miga Kingdom (but he took a bunch of them down before they were able to catch him). The soldiers tortured him, trying to get him to spill where his village was, but he never said a word. The little prince is the 7th son of the King of Miga who sent him with the troops to oversee his bidding (he's 12 years old so I don't know what the King was expecting). He watched Gaius' father die, felt regret, but he couldn't do anything about it because he was a helpless kid. (I HATED this prince for being a wussy, but he IS a kid and he DID keep the information about Lerunda to himself.)

Lerunda confesses to Gaius she might be the Miko. Gaius and Lerunda make a promise to protect each other always. The beastmen realize that it was unsafe to stay where they are since the Miga Kingdom is enslaving their people everywhere, so they abandon their village to find a safer location.

Meanwhile, Lerunda's old village is infested with insects and has had nothing but bad crops since she left. The entire Fairytrol Kingdom has had nothing but bad harvests. The priests finally realize that Alice is not the Miko. Sh*t goes down.

So much stuff happens and I can't squeeze it all in, but this story is emotional as hell. If you're looking for a good revenge story, this is not for you XD

Dex-chan lover
5f0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread