Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - (Part two)

Double-page supporter
i'd almost feel bad for him if not for every single character in this manga having the personality of boiled potatoes.

That line... That damn line... "I'll be back before (insert time)"

I knew something would go wrong dammit.

Dex-chan lover
the humans is truly evil, a lost cause with a minority being decent, and this so called "god" of theirs is just as evil if it allows something like this to happen, just like how if any gods do exist in the real world, they are just as evil as the worst of the worst among us.

she needs to stop being so ignorant and innocent and get this so called god who supposedly loves and cares for her so much to punish these evil humans proper, grant them divine punishment.

Dex-chan lover
I'm scared he was taken as a slave... :/ Please don't traumatize our poor girl.. especially so young TAT

Contributor
Damn, that had to be a death flag last chapter but I really, really wanted to think it was not the case. With him gone the dream of peaceful coexistence has been dealt a possibly mortal blow among the beastkin. I hope they don't turn on Lerunda and Lan after this.

The storm has come and the clouds are very dark indeed. The appearance of a human prince her age is starting to imply that he might be a love rival in the future against Gaius, and I do not want that to happen. He can stay with the fake miko Alice or whatever. Stay away from Lerunda, I do not want any love triangle melodrama BS in the future once they grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread