Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Kind of surprised the spirits were okay with this in the first place? Why did it take a little girl to make the spirit say maybe you shouldn't go killing people to appease some evil entity?

Honestly with all that talk about human and beastman savagery, he's pretty cool with slaughtering innocent people "beneath them" -- pretty sure that's how the humans feel about you.

i mean i know the elves are jerks but they are also desperate and out of options, im sure both groups can manage to kill the thing

Aggregator gang
It's time for the miko to exorcise a bad monster?

Classic elves, always being secretly evil scum that's waiting to betray.

It's common sense to never trust an elf or spirit, they look like demons.

Thank you for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
@sirflimflam

This "little girl" is basically the Chosen One- the gods love her to the point where they will bless those she likes, and curse those she doesn't. That's a good reason to cooperate with her, even if her "lets defeat the monster together" is not very convincing.

Dex-chan lover
@Geohie Well my point wasn't that it doesn't make sense they follow her, what I meant was it was weird the spirits were just naturally OK with sacrificing innocents before the little holy girl showed up. Like it shouldn't have taken her showing up and saying "that's whack, yo" for the spirits to be like "You know what? You're right. Maybe we shouldn't be doing that."

Lerunda is truly the Miko seeing how she is able to feel the magic energy of the spirits and see their form in some way. If the elves did follow through and sacrifice her friends they would have faced divine punishment and the wrath of the sky horse and gryphons that accompany lerunda. Let's not forget that there are children among the beastfolk and that elves were planning to sacrifice everyone but the FMC.

Dex-chan lover
God i hate demi-human races in fantasy with a passion. Without fail they are always the most poorly designed aspect of any fantasy world, are usually debilitatingly hypocritical and racist, but are simultaneously the most victimized people in the series and are a allegory for black people and natives. Which by its very nature would be an incredibly racist depiction in and of itself. Elves are always the worst offenders. I feel if i were to ever get isekaid id probably end up joining the side of the elf haters because its always "all humans" this or "all humans" that. Hows about i "all humans" your ass from the face of the planet you knife eared fuck. Humanitas invicta

Dex-chan lover
It's like half the commenters forget that she's a miko and that the spirit that the old elf worships likes her... And also she's one of the only humans that can see spirits .-.

Contributor
Oh man, I was wrong. The elves were so much worse than I thought. They are even more bigoted than humans or beastkin if they view other races as mere sacrifices for monsters.

I love how Lerunda stood up for everyone else in this. She is truly brave and I find that very admirable. Still, considering these elves have the blood of innocents on their hands I do not want them to stay here for long after the monster is dealt with (I'm pretty sure Lerunda's Miko powers will play a key role here).

Users who are viewing this thread