Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 6 Ch. 22.2

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill em and be done with it. You want to "work together" with a group of people that literally just tried to kill you, after you saved them. Nah. They just got ran out of their home because of people, now they're going to link hands and sing kumbaya with more people that clearly don't fuck with em. Stupidity can't be helped. Yes, helping people that have no desire to reciprocate or appreciate is quite stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast she willing to fight back against them if they don't want to cooperate.
Her experiences and knowledge is still so young to make her decide to kill or punish these kind of people immediately.
This case will be a good experience for her in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to form a friendly relationship with people who think nothing of kidnapping someone to "negotiate". Had they just waited patiently while staying friendly, they likely would've been fine.
Ain't no way I'd invite these scumbags to my village. Especially the rowdy one.

Group Leader
Oh yeah, bite the hand that feeds you, let's see where that'll get ya.

This arises some questions too, are they being persecuted by evil people or have they brought this situation upon themselves by behaving like this against others who tried living in peace with them as well?

Those guys definitely need to be kicked out of the forest, they have proven they can't be trusted having kidnapping someone right after being saved. The problem is, they can't rescue the guy without properly planning, and right now they need to buy time.

I hope Lerunda isn't so naïve to the point of forgiving them, but at least she isn't being idealistic right now.

Dex-chan lover
This arises some questions too, are they being persecuted by evil people or have they brought this situation upon themselves by behaving like this against others who tried living in peace with them as well?
This was the first thought I had as well. If their first inclination is kidnapping and violence, what good/benefits do they bring to the table?

Dex-chan lover
Take in the pacifists and kids, turn the rest into fertilizer. Simple solutions are the best solutions.

Dex-chan lover
Whew it's really frustrating watching this hopelessly naive kid.

But at the same time it's interesting since I don't see any non violent way to solve this conflict (hopefully not plot armor)

Dex-chan lover
Might as well. Better to not let them die being orphans or think of revenge in the long run. If any of them would remember that they slaughtered all their adults.

Thanks for the TL
What the fuck, dude.

Dex-chan lover
Good. A show of force to enstablish deterrence while keeping diplomatic channels open and not killing any human to not cause a retaliation. This is exactly how to seek a diplomatic solution to conflict.

And I hate how all the other comments are calling for escalation and all out war, as if that was the only way to solve controversies. Y'all sadden me, ready to answer any minor issue with war and cause unnecessary deaths both among your people and the others, not in the least mindful of the value of life

Double-page supporter
She still seems too idealistic but this was handled better than the elves, where the plot armour was so strong it was basically mind control.

Dex-chan lover
Good. A show of force to enstablish deterrence while keeping diplomatic channels open and not killing any human to not cause a retaliation. This is exactly how to seek a diplomatic solution to conflict.

And I hate how all the other comments are calling for escalation and all out war, as if that was the only way to solve controversies. Y'all sadden me, ready to answer any minor issue with war and cause unnecessary deaths both among your people and the others, not in the least mindful of the value of life
Well, seing how people behave when it com to politic IRL, it's not surprising that so many idiot think that it's ok to start a massacre because someone was kidnapped, without even knowing if they were violent or anything. There is even a retard who think that killing children, because a small group of adult did something, is ok...

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, bite the hand that feeds you, let's see where that'll get ya.

Those guys definitely need to be kicked out of the forest, they have proven they can't be trusted having kidnapping someone right after being saved. The problem is, they can't rescue the guy without properly planning, and right now they need to buy time.

I hope Lerunda isn't so naïve to the point of forgiving them, but at least she isn't being idealistic right now.
i think that at this point she knows that her choices have consequence on the people she cares and loves, that's also why she said it will be the groups decision on how they procced forward.

This is kind of showing that she's maturing a bit.

Dex-chan lover
cover8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread