Futanari no Elf - Ch. 21 - Trick or Treat

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Dreamaker if it still shows as unavailable it means you tried to open it while it wasn't approved yet and now you have a cached response. Ctrl + F5 or R to hard refresh

@Snarky it was her imagination, I'm pretty sure lol but I thought that was the case when I first read this chapter.

Thanks for the translation and the redraw, as soon as I saw the new chapter in pixiv I was expecting this redraw

yeah good chapter. thanks for the decensor lads
why do i still read this. o well

Dex-chan lover
every time its with Mara its always just her imagination .... but at least we finally get some more Mara as of late its always been about someone else especially the twintail elf

regardless love it either way but just want some more Mara and hopefully the next time it wont just be her imagination

Dex-chan lover
Seems like people in the comment didn't understand that this happened in Mara's head.

That's some damn fine decensor job lads.
I saw the raws first and honestly thought nobody would even bother given the size of the blocks and having to redraw the bandage wrapped wiener as well.

Double-page supporter
Seems like people in the comment didn't understand that this happened in Mara's head.
It's not like it's all that clear. It's easy to miss.

And yeah, great job on the decensoring. It must have been a lot of work, but it was definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread