Futanari no Elf - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
The daughter is nice but the mother is best. Here’s hoping we get some Oyakodon action later in the series and she ends up preggers. Wonder if she’ll end up growing a cock as well and can fuck all the elves to make then pregnant as well

Dex-chan lover
Some other ero manga even have way bigger dick and it's not like they make the heroine dead cuz put them in
I know that, but it would be nice if the story took a more "realistic" approach should it ever get to that point.

Contributor
Eh I'd like to buy that doujin, but for some reason Booth.pm never accepts my non-Japanese credit card, a card that Fanbox.cc has no problem with. Both companies are divisions of Pixiv, I wish they sorted out their payment systems...
Is it the card number or your address that's the problem? Maybe if you tried it with a JP address, like a McDonald's location there it would go through.

You should also check if it triggered a credit fraud alert with your CC company. Normally you can call their automated system and approve any questionable purchases you know are yours.

Dex-chan lover
thank you translator, doing god's work with these chapter releases

Dex-chan lover
Man I’m starting to wonder if the best friend is actually going to get first go at this rate. If I had to guess next is paizuri. I feel after the one who gets to have sex with her fully she will go full sex crazy and get multiple at once.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Eh I'd like to buy that doujin, but for some reason Booth.pm never accepts my non-Japanese credit card, a card that Fanbox.cc has no problem with. Both companies are divisions of Pixiv, I wish they sorted out their payment systems...
Set up Rakuten Pay. I think there's a link on booth's page. You can use non-JP credit cards and booth will accept it. That's how I get everything from booth.

Dex-chan lover
I know that, but it would be nice if the story took a more "realistic" approach should it ever get to that point.
I mean it's never have realistic sense since begin. And because it's not realistic that makes its good. For sure there can be lines like "if you put that thing, I'll die" or something like others ero manga, but eventually the girl will enjoy it and get addicted

Dex-chan lover
Really like the slow moral degradation on Yuri. Just like in those lewd RPGM games!

Oyakodon Supremacy Whoo Whoo, I hope Yuri gets knocked up by someone by the end of the story.

Banned
if this is going to end in the most epic 65 page orgy, i will forever follow the author and buy the doujin

Dex-chan lover
I really love people using words like 'realistic' in a futari manga. Makes my day. And yeah this is getting better and better. Elf futari sexual indeed. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread