Futanari no Elf

I find it amazing how Mara hasn't raped Yuri yet, considering how forward, defeless, and clueless Yuri can be.

The author probably gave up on this manga going legit, it means that we'll get MOAR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOAR ELF DONG

Ok so why mangadex tags this as "shoujo-ai" which is just lighter version of yuri while this is an explict futanari story between a girl and futanari elfs?

Group Leader
@salamone Shoujo Ai and Yuri tags are planned to be merged at some point in the near future on MangaDex.

https://mangadex.org/thread/191519

On English sites, Yuri has been traditionally defined as implying more erotic content and Shoujo Ai is less. But in Japan, Shoujo Ai doesn't mean that, and Yuri is meant to describe any romantic relationship between women/girls. So instead, all series marked as Shoujo Ai and Yuri will be merged as Girls' Love, and content rating tags are going to be used to convey the level of mature content.

I'm not sure what they plan to do about tags handling intersex/futanari and transgender/crossdressing stuff. It seems to be based on a practical basis that they will choose to create them.

What happened to the chapters?

EDIT : nevermind just had to turn hentai filter off

is it just me or the manga got marked as h just recently? i sure remember it not being marked as one.... probably remember it wrong...
still... the latest chapter came out stronk lol

Double-page supporter
Looks like it's transitioned to an actual hentai and is no longer hiding the naughty bits, other than with standard black lines.

I'll miss the creative methods of obscuring them.

What the shit, I make an account specifically to remind me this is a thing and I cant even read while logged in.

Users who are viewing this thread