Futanari no Elf

He's working on the next 4 pages already. Hopefully he makes a lot of progress before he has to work on his commercial projects.

@thylex

Mangas like this? Not that I've read. There's plenty of straight up hentai if you just want futa on girl though. The closest I've seen to this type of "school/city/world of futas with one woman/male protagonist with sexual shenanigans" would be actual written erotica, if you like world building and plot. The hentai is generally "welcome boy/girl, you are now a cocksleeve" for exposition, then 15-30 pages of sex.

Anyway, i really hope that the full chapter (23 pages) is gonna be a blast, it seems promising to say the least.

Why in hell is the dorm mother wearing a buttplug in the hot spring??

I truly love how this started as mildly ecchi and now is full blown hentai.

Dex-chan lover
@thylex
possibly not that far off. He seems to have finished this month's human mistrust and even tweeted about his love of big B's,A's, and D's. Still he might hold off until next month.
I believe he did the next 3 of 4 pages earlier in the month. So either he is sticking to the monthly schedule or planning to release more than 4 pages at once.

The author himself said that this chapter (23 pages) , would have been amazing ,i truly hope so.

The new chapter is dropping today boys. Sensei said as much on his latest stream.

I have seen it, and though I do not understand japanese, the visuals are good for the amount of time we've waited.

Translation should be done soon, though I don't know when the decensor will be.

Group Leader
Chapter 22 part 2 is out on Pixiv and Fanbox.
Fanbox version is higher quality and less censored.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87218546
https://www.fanbox.cc/@efe11pii/posts/1828934

Users who are viewing this thread