Futanari no Elf

I don’t care if they don’t want to call themselves “females” as long as they have big boobs, curves of a woman or have pen** and zero men elves I’m so good with it.
Women only supposed to have pussies you and everyone else is dumb for saying that

Damn, I misread Futari as Futanari again.

...wait a second
I will destroy fake women kill all the fan boys kill all the transgender Women are superior because of pussy and kill all the beta males 🤬

@jackslate I think it's tagged as such because there is no futanari tag at the moment. Also just learned that my favorite non-h futa manga is tagged as crossdressing. Gonna see if there can be something changed about this.
Get rid of all the gender swap kill all futa lovers and kill all gender swap lovers as well

this is kinda gay
That’s the whole point that’s why I’m going to hunt down get rid of all of this art by taking it away from people Women are only supposed to have pussy but if I do see a gay comic book man on men just burn it but the girls can be redeemed by edits ✍️

This is art!
OK I can only agree it when the women are supposed to have only pussy and Women on women well I’m just gonna edit it and put a Man in the middle of it I am the king of all women even if it means making a lesbian woman Not lesbian anymore but a man do love lesbians play in a harem relationship like Reincarnation Colosseum

Dex-chan lover
Women only supposed to have pussies you and everyone else is dumb for saying that
Damn! I assume you’re deprived from childhood up until now.🤣 You have our attention, man. I hope you got what you wanted!🤣🤣 If you can still read this, this for you..🖕🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Group Leader
So what's going on with Chapter 36, it was uploaded normally, then changed to an official publisher link. Is the artist now just doing their own English translation?

Users who are viewing this thread