Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Start of Co-habitation, in it's own way

I love thissss aaaaa thank you for everything--editting, translating,scanning, etc

Aggregator gang
@Venomspray_XD

That's a kind offer! Not sure how I'd join your discord, though. But I'd be glad to. My main suggestion would be Dad, the Beard Gorilla, and I. It was previously scanned by another group, but much like these earlier chapters of this series, they threw a fit and took them down. It has no official english licensed release, and it would be great to have it on Me again! It's a lovely SoL romance/comedy/light drama,very heartwarming and iyashikei

7rK

Group Leader
@imperator-sky Well firstly, downloading random zips from the internet isn't very much everyone's cup of tea. Could have just put them in folders.
And secondly, if Paul Bunyan Trophy (previous scanalator who deleted his chaps) doesn't want his stuff to be given out, just don't. I mean everyone can just go to aggregator sites and read them, right? But seeing a other version is a plenty different experience.

Fed-Kun's army
@7rK Well firstly, you can see what there is inside this zip, even test it with an antivirus if you want to be safe.... -_-

And secondly, why would we care about this guy and what he wants ? Do you think mangaka *want* their stuff on free site like here ? No...
For others aggregators... usually full of add and lower png quality. Mine are not because they were directly downloaded from the source.
About your last point, yeah an other version is plenty different but, so what ? It's just mean that my little zip with the old trad and your work do not interfere with each other.

If people prefere your trad they can wait for it, if they prefer the old one or just don't care they can read everything right now with the zip.

Users who are viewing this thread