Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Fall in Love With Me

Double-page supporter
see i told yall this was still 100% fluff hhhhhh rio and yuuya are too precious for this world <3

Double-page supporter
Apologies for self sanctification, like fuckboys, can fuck off. Anyways, this really wasn't all that necessary.

Double-page supporter
Bro you know they gonna go home and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccc

This shit was so predictable and such a waste of a chapter just glad it wasn't dragged out longer.

Dex-chan lover
OK, we finally done now with the ex and all the cliffhangers? Good. Now let's get back to the fluff that we're all actually here for.

Dex-chan lover
@Sirona I agree. I still think he should have asked her if he should leave them alone first, but yeah I think him leaving them to talk one on one was a fair and sensible move.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of how it ends, I still don't like this arc. I never liked arcs with ex.

I think the way Yuuya acted is normal. It's a mix of respect and anxiety.

Rio is right. It's best if you properly ends a relationship. That was it won't haunt you in your future relationship.

Dex-chan lover
That was... Actually quite the mature and interesting way to end this. I'm a bit shocked, I didn't expected this from a manga. Looks like i'm a bit paranoïd because of too much forced drama.
I'm glad it was like that.

And that kiss at the end, daaaaaw!

@Darklight99 Based on what she's saying she got over it a long time ago. This was nothing more than her ex sucking his own dick to make himself feel better about him cheating. Honestly this manga is better off without these kinds of developments.

Contributor
This ended so well. I didn't expect them to handle this so well and maturely. Love this manga

Group Leader
I'm still mad at the author for even baiting us like that. If I ever see him, I might throw water in his face I'm so mad (/s).

The pudding bait + we're going home was too accurate though.

Dex-chan lover
This is...beautiful
Thanks for translation of this masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread