Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Fall in Love With Me

look at all the people here judging here and there, mangadex readers are beyond help as usual ahahahaha..... but seriously tho, the real question is what would you do in a situation like that?? Would you be able to react better? The thing is people tend to have their own ideal reaction in their mind if they encounter a certain scenario, but the said scenario often comes when they’re least prepared and booom all those ideal reaction they’ve been saving just go down the sewer and there they are just standing not knowing what to do.... yuuya’s reaction is pretty normal for a guy who’s shaken.... there are people that tend to react more violently after all

why is the comment so bitter thats a oretty normal reaction from both of them, cant expect a lovey dovey all the way 😌

The sore comments really surprised me. Well personally as a reader I needed this arc. Rio was always insecure since the beginning of the manga, suspicious of Yuuya cheating on her for no reason. At first I thought maybe it was because Yuuya was younger than her, but now we get it. She had a past experience of cheating, that's why she was insecure all over the place. If this was a real relationship, I would say that Yuuya would also get to know the reason behind gf's jealousy and help her get over it. This would be a big step in understanding each other which is really crucial in relationships. I can't even count how many of my friends broke up just because of shitty little misunderstandings. I'm just glad this manga exists (and ofc big thanks to one man team Shurim) and I hope we can all learn something from it. As someone here wrote before, communication is the key.

@68748 being cheated on sucks ass...and it stay with you even in new relationships at the back of your head like a lil evil voice always seeding doubt

I'm glad they passed this part in the manga, as you said it's time for her to really forget about it

Users who are viewing this thread