Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Fall in Love With Me

Group Leader
@Darklight99
@randomuser53 proper closure helps both party overcome their problems, not just the perpetrator.

Proper closure? What a bunch of horseshit. Cheaters don't deserve jack shit. Like @randomuser53 said:

Based on what she's saying she got over it a long time ago. This was nothing more than her ex sucking his own dick to make himself feel better about him cheating. Honestly this manga is better off without these kinds of developments.

Double-page supporter
i'm surprised anyone actually thought anything would come of this. it's obvious she didn't even want to talk about him let alone see his face. can't get any more clear than that. if anything i'm actually disappointed we didn't get to see how the JSDF handle unarmed combat. now that would be proper.

lmao thats so cute how important pudding is to them. glad they're able to work things out quickly, too. thanks for the chapter!!!

and bro that last page LMAOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Yuya character archetype changed along the series
I think the change was for the worse
his character was more interesting in the beginning (male kuudere)

Fed-Kun's army
@Sirona Respect has nothing to do with anything in this arc. The guy fucking bailed on his gf when she was confronted by their ex - a complete fucking stranger to the MC - and instead of doing the bare minimum of asking "If everything alright? want me to step out for a bit?" he just fucking leaves because he has no balls and is insecure. This arc severely ruined the image of the MC and leaves a bad taste in my mouth if he never gets shit for what he did. If your gf sees a man, who calls himself her ex, and she looks uncomfortable as fuck and flustered you don't just go "aight I'm out" - you take control of the situation to make sure there's nothing dangerous going on.

Fed-Kun's army
@Petnavis

I think it is relateable, i'm insecure and has no balls in relationship. If i'm yuuya there i'll also bail, yes it's bad. But it fit his character who's always anxious, insecure and a looser in life.

The author here is really going on with yuuya character. I like it, it did ruin his image and it made
Rio worried. By making rio worried the author progresses the story by strengthening their bond.

Rio really regrets not finishing the relationship with her ex have and the aftermath is bitter sweet .

You might have changed your mind or not. But i'm just commenting my thought about (simp)beta males, cause i feel called out after reading your comment.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it's quick awkwardness :>

but ye, will happen one way or another since they've both had pasts and have grown as adults.

people in the comment should really understand that life isn't a visual novel where everything you have played applies to another player, things can go differently and people can be people; you're not him and he's not you. simple.

keep your phenomenology to yourself and appreciate what is served.

@Rift

Rio really regrets not finishing the relationship with her ex have and the aftermath is bitter sweet .

"I seriously thought that I couldn't care less anymore. It really is all in the past."

lol

Contributor
I'm kind of surprised how negative the reaction here is. I've always thought that the bread and butter of slice of life manga is how they slowly add more and more characterization, and tell us more and more about the characters' lives. Good ones get to a point where you really feel like you know the characters personally, because you've been there through so much of their lives, through their ups and downs. Sure, you can say that having a shitty ex-boyfriend is a cliche, but it's also an incredibly common part of life. I think it's great to see them learn more about each other, even the parts that are sad, and stick together through it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh that was good Rio not seeing him, he looks like he has a glib tongue and no offense but youre kinda derpy, forgive that type of person once and itll happen again.

Welp it is good to have a closure, i guess ? But you dont really have to force somet things as well not everything deserves forgiveness and a big dramatic end or last talk doesn't really change much.

Did Rio need this ? Welp who knows in her case maybe yes cuz as was shown before she couldn't stomach the topic being brought up.

All the signs were there about her having been cheated on before.

Welp Yuuya is also real fucking derpy how can he just leave like that? like yeah its awkward but man up dude who knows why they ended the relationship dont just bail like that, you wanna get NTR'd?

lol well at least thats over.

Ehhh indeed some people have real shitty past experiences but its not like that for everyone, i wouldn't exactly call it a common part of life lol.

Users who are viewing this thread