Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 56 - A Trip Together (3)

Dex-chan lover
Well the ring isn't done yet, and he at least established his intent, so i'm satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
In the words of the irrefutable Gayle: Do not surprise someone with a life decision. I think 'asking' in this way, before he has the ring, is really very sweet. If she had (somehow) seemed unsure, then he'd know not to try and put her on the spot in public with an actual ring, and to wait a while.

Anyways these two are dorks, but i love them dearly.

Dex-chan lover
@MythNight This trip took three chapters so "END" is probably just for the trip itself. Other stand-alone chapters have "END" on their last pages so we should be fine.

@friendly Yeah, this is about as good of an outcome as it can be aside from them literally getting married. Plus, it's pretty realistic that he wanted to be extra sure to give himself some confidence before doing the actual proposal

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, different cultures and all, but I think even "I'd like to stay with you forever." is enough to seem like a proposal as well. Especially with them both having marriage on the mind.

Either way very nice chapter.

Dex-chan lover
They have communicated their interest for marriage in a healthy manner. Now he can proceed with the proposal.

After the las chapter, this is what I was expecting. No complains, he'll do it ones he has the ring.

Dex-chan lover
if someone said id like to be with you for the rest of our lives in english that would also be like read as explicitly romantic, this isn't really like "i want to protect you" in terms of nuance lost i think its more of a direct statement of the intent behind any proposal

Double-page supporter
I think the way they did that was very mature, and I'm excited to see the actual proposal!

Dex-chan lover
D'aw. That would've been the perfect moment to get down on one knee. But at least neither will have to be so anxious about what the other thinks now after their conversation.

Double-page supporter
these two are so precious when they're all embarrassed aawww :3

Users who are viewing this thread