Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 68 - A Rendezvous at the Station (2)

Thank god. If this was anything other than what happened, I would have been foaming at the mouth while rage quitting this.

Dex-chan lover
It was Rio with the scatter-brained move? What a twist! They were truly meant for each other.

Contributor
A miscommunication that didn't spiral out of control and actually pushed the two together? Is this a miracle?!

For those wondering where the setting is:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sendai+station+stained+glass&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1CHBD_enJP776JP776&sxsrf=ALeKk020MvMCS-le4HcjUQDIwmAzEygKAQ:1603063334856&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFgoGlpL_sAhW_xosBHaEZBdgQ_AUoAXoECCMQAw&biw=1422&bih=819

Dex-chan lover
almost spit out blood, t he fluff was too muuuuch

so cute i love them <3

Fed-Kun's army
kyaaaaaaaaaaa

kinda makes me want to go to that station take a picture of that background... it'll never happen, though

Dex-chan lover
That's what you call progression though it's a flashback. They didn't have to move from there to confess in the first place.

This is just like Master Oogway said-
There are no accidents

I... I often call out perfect husbandos in other mangas I read but the truth is that Yuuya is the true husbando we don't deserve but definitely need.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, my guess was right. I also did the thing the other day talking to some friends online. Ended up mixing words I was reading with what I was typing.

The ending was too much floof for me.

Dex-chan lover
Flash back is completed!
We seen how they met
We've gotten to know their families
We can to know their friends and co-workers
We saw them enjoy many things together
We were there when yuuya made that declaration during New Years
We were there during the heart break of it not coming true in time for their Kyoto trip
And now we've finally reached the apex

The ring is read
Yuuya has acquired it

Now it's time

Users who are viewing this thread