Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 5 Ch. 72 - Greeting the Aihara Family

Dex-chan lover
why aree they so preecious omg
that delivery at the end is so good as well

Dex-chan lover
seeing it's still ongoing and not completed... makes me glad... so are we up to date with raws...?

This is the type of shit I dig no unnecessary drama or bs plot twist just some plain old slice of life feelsgood manga

When I was reading this story before, I was with my ex and I tend to relate with the simple and sweet moments of Yuuya and Rio. This was especially lovely to read because the chapters where Yuuya started contemplating on marrying Rio, my ex also asked me to marry him.

So when my ex suddenly cancelled everything and left me, I felt really hurt and sad. But I continued reading this story, still finding their love story extremely sweet and lovely.

And now, I have another person that is making me happy. I realized that my ex actually feels more like Rio’s ex and that my new person is more like Yuuya (but maybe I am biased). The funny thing is that despite everything, my now boyfriend is also going to meet my family (and vice versa — for some reason, this wasn’t a thing with my ex) and we are also relating to the nervousness. This story really reflects my life and it’s so sweet.

Fed-Kun's army
The agonizing wait was definitely worth it since I get to see this kind of content.

Dex-chan lover
Hope we get to see more of them together. Even after thier wedding.
It would be hard to say goodbye to this series 😭

Users who are viewing this thread