Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni

You know what? I read this to get diabetes and was expecting for him to propose to Rio. But now with all the cliffhanging scene I felt like I really am a poor 💩 that feels sorry she's single.

Dex-chan lover
@shurim some scanlators have a hard abiding by the rules, so they say and put stupid edgy shit for the sake of it in their translations. Then sometimes you see some 4chan screenshots of them crying because they were policed for saying nonsenses in the real world where people don't have to put up with their shit. And the smallest violin in the world plays again.

And that's why I filter scanlators.

Fed-Kun's army
Here are the missing chapters @shurim
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1io_xxTq_8-xT8u-yW1sNo-mF9aAulRep/view?usp=sharing
Can't upload them on the site, idk why

Double-page supporter
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Seriously dude. Wow. Another whiny, hissy-fit throwing scanlator in a long line of whiny, hissy-fit throwing scanlators. And I really enjoyed your work, too. Bye bye then, and good riddance. People with your attitude shouldn't be involved in scanlation at all, in the first place.

Thank you for getting these chapters out so quickly. I cannot wait for the next one, this one left me really wondering what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread