Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni

Noises that a grown man probably shouldn't be making come out of my mouth every chapter of cuteness. I just can't handle it.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect much from this but oh god this so fcuking cute.

Is there any other manga that's like this?

I have been trying to find mature romance manga and all I keep getting is the same old generic high-school romance. Is the market of mature romance really that small?

Sadge.

Dex-chan lover
@Genericusername69 I'm in agreement, I too wish there was more in this segment. Unfortunately I think it gets cannibalized by hentai, which might be fine for some folks but I usually prefer some good wholesome entertainment most of the time. I know I can't be browsing H stuff during my lunch break at work or anything lol

Anyways, there are a handful of adult romances, though I wish there were more, so here's a couple off my list...

Contemporary setting:
[ul] - "Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni" (this one, of course)
- "Spy x Family" (a bit shonen at times, and leans more towards comedy often, but fun nonetheless)
- "Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi" (classic cute office romance)
- "I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love"
- "Maid no Kishi-san"
- "Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii" (top tier. If ML would
finally get engaged to FL
, it would instantly boost from 9/10 to 10/10 in my book.)
- "Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara" (cute married couple continue to love each other)
- "my wife is a little scary" (she doesn't stop being kinda tsundere after they got married, okay?)
[/ul]

Fantasy setting:
[ul] - "I want to be a receptionist of the magic world" (young adults, but technically adults. They graduate from magic school to the workforce in like the first chapter.)
- "Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?" (Power dynamics are a little weird but it's surprisingly healthy despite?)
- "The Elf and the Hunter's Item Atelier"
- "The Savior's Book Café in Another World" (an isekai, but josei and not harem)
- "Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita"
" - no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita" (don't get spooked by the ecchi tag, this one is wholesome)
- "Priscilla's Marriage Request" (good stuff, I love both leads so much. FL is strong and independent while still affectionate and caring, ML is a chad of the highest caliber while not being a douchebag)
- "Kumika no Mikaku" (complete. kinda sci-fi? And food manga? Dunno, I haven't finished it yet, but it's cute so far.)[/ul]

Historical setting:
[ul] - "Bring the love" (ADORABLE. That's all.)
- "Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi" (I think currently the only thing I've rated a perfect 10/10 on this site. It's good.)[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
Does ayone know if theres anywhere to find the 1st 21 chapters scanlated by a different team?
Seems like not only this manga but all their updates were excluded from mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoTheRabbit Mangakalot has all the chapters last time I checked, cause the way the primitive interface is you cant as easily remove chapters. Which has it's ups and down.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed the first twenty-one chapters are gone. Did some group have a temper tantrum again?

Users who are viewing this thread