Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni

Dex-chan lover
@fireproofemu yup. The original scanlator who shall remain unnamed but we all know who threw his toys out of the pram when a mod reprimanded him for posting spoilers that he personally didn't think were spoilers (they were) and delete EVERYTHING he uploaded.

Double-page supporter
Hey weren't there some early chapters released, but they're gone now? I think it was chapter 1 maybe chapter 2.

I'd be lying if i said that this stuff hasn't been keeping me alive for the past week or so. Good job on the scans, very high quality!

Genuinely good series personally I like drama romances but this is great their personalities get along very well highly recommended

I really hope that this doesn't end
now that they are engaged or after the marriage cerimony

You see this shit compadre? Breath it all in because this shit? QUALITY I tell you. Finest shit ever

Fed-Kun's army
Already posted it but missing chap are here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1io_xxTq_8-xT8u-yW1sNo-mF9aAulRep/view?usp=sharing

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties the mod in question was also an actual honest to god moron, both sides were being childish.

while what he wrote was a "spoiler" it really wasn't as bad as the mod said it to be and the mod was being unnecessarily bitchy about it
but then again hey it's internet moderators for you, not a single one who isn't on a power trip since that's all the power they will ever have in their lives

and while the tl was definitely being immature, let's remember the fact that almost all translations here are free and for us to read, they didn't owe us jack shit and yet still spent effort to tl stuff.

This is too much fluff for me😭 10+/10 light-hearted, wholesome, no bs drama. I hope the Chief will find happiness too

Users who are viewing this thread