really? thats like.. exclusively who i fall for...Damn RIP Lulu. She's strong. I can't imagine falling in love with someone I know I have no chance with.
What are you calling a misunderstanding here?Noooo... don't drop the 'we're just friends' line, An-chan. and of course it ends with a misunderstanding on the last page. Just 3 days ago, Osoraku Kanojo wa Ore no Aniki wo Neratteru set up another misunderstanding arc for the next chapter, and now this manga is doing the exact same thing
![]()
![]()
thank you for translation
Doesn't the sensei in Blue Archive end up almost dying every time one of the girls falls for him?which is? Blue Archive route i guess?
Slice of life chapter. Lulu falls for someone, gets crushed. An's quiet fear of rejection, which at least grew from her belief everyone rejected her for going to a different school, is magnified as she realizes someone else is aware of changes she herself is scared of.I don't know what this little side story with Lulu was supposed to do. Maybe invest her more in the love life potential of An because she herself is a disaster?![]()