Futari Bus - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - First Step

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
4,695
The bus driver needs to create a group chat with the other passengers so they can enjoy watching these two getting closer bit by bit everyday.

Oh wait, wrong manga.
they could still make a group chat to share their couples wholesomeness, trascending mangas
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
17,171
"If school finds out" I mean wouldn't u just keep it in ur locker? I know Jp schools are stricter but you'd think it'd be something ppl would have in case of an emergency as opposed to a mom calling the school to pass on a message if their dad collapses or so
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
6,927
Hachiman shrine. Where you go when you want to be genuine.
I Understood That Reference | Know Your Meme
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Aug 8, 2024
Messages
44
Im "bus"sing those two to become a partner💓💓💓
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
290
That was adorable.

And kudos to Luluca for getting that ball rolling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top