Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

My hatred for the dark haired guy only grows with each chapter lol

Like sir ??? consent hello ????? I know it won't happen but I hope he doesn't end up in a relationship and his ex fully rejects him bc by god he is not treating these girls like they have their own feelings.

Boy is hurting two girls. I also don’t think he deserves to be with anyone regardless of whatever issues he has.

Group Leader
Omg I did not expect that from Arisaka. Good going, girl! It's about time Aiji reflects on his actions.

EtqHNcOWYAEqwOz

Didn't expect that. Though with how he is rn i don't find aiji to be redeemable with any of the current girls. Both deserve better.

Double-page supporter
That slap was so well-deserved I want to see more

Thanks for the update Kogarashi scans team!

Ok now. JUST SHOVE ME HIS TRAGIC BACK STORY THIS INSTANCE!! Emotional trauma, family problems, trust issues, etc. Bring it on. He probably had one of those if not all. Atm he's irredeemable, period.

I just wanna read the new arc already
Misono and another new guy idk his name

Damn Aiji literally played with her feelings...why can't the fl just like the guys who ACTUALLY cares about her *cough* misono *cough*

These idiot exes are both so not over each other. They just need to sort themselves out and be done with it. I need more Misonoooo

Users who are viewing this thread