Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu

Which one is the male lead? Aiji the black haired guy or misono the blonde guy??? Pls help me ease my hearttt

I'm loving this manga! First time I see a shoujo manga with a love triangle where it's not obvious with whom the protagonist will be in the end. At first, I thought it was obvious that the main girl would end up with Aiji, but now I think she might end up with Misono! Also, I really can't tell which one is the real male lead, I think both have good chances... Well, even though I know the main girl likes Aiji for now, I ship her with Misono! I really hope he's the male lead...
Thank you for translating this manga and I'm looking forward for the next chapters! 😊

After reading till chapter 27 it's time to drop this manga
This is the summary till chapter 27 if you want to read
after chasing aiji then the appearence of his ex girlfriend and andou decided not to give up on him then the three of them worked part time job in the same place !! Wow !!then the halloween party misono encouredged her to confess but aiji rejected her because he still loves the ex then he didin't appear again !! Then misono still likes her but that's not his chance yet she decided to go to a fucking mixture and an annoying boy who the author tried to make him act cool to make us think what an ideal rival !!!then he told her that he had 2 younger sister as her and the same age !! What a coincidence !! and told her if he wins in the bowling she will go out with him and I think this manga turned into an annoying reverse harem I thought after all these long chapters misono finally will have a chance with andou but no the author cancelled his role unfortuntly and that made me really sad
You know I feel sorry for the time I wasted translating this on google T^T
I loved this manga at first but the authour made it long with too much drama to just sell more I'm really sad she wasted what she built to just turn it into a typical long shoujo

I'm liking this manga so far. I want MISONO SHIP TO SAIL.
I hope the author makes it well and properly.

@Ma_chan God ! That spoiler was helpful. But I still want to be hopeful because Misono looks good and he's nice tsun tsun~~ :3
But it all depends on how my patience lasts. I've dropped manga left and right lmao

@knight_noble
I'm happy that my spolier was useful for you 😊
I want misono also T^T I like him so much ❀❀ but I'm sad that the author cancelled his role in the last chapter and modefied his character, the misono I know is an independent ,strong and admirable person ❀
but the author made this to make the manga a long one, I mean there are a lot of ways to make this except the rival way πŸ˜‚ I don't know why this turned out to be like this
misono has 2 choices
1- to confess to andou and get rid of these heavy feelings
2- to let her with anyone she likes
But making him stand in the middle like this it won't change anything but making the manga long for nothing....
I hope she refuse this rival and accept misono ❀❀
I'm sorry my comment was long but I was happy to discuss this with you 😊

Misono X Andou pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee I'm beggingg youuuu author san!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

@Ma_chan Honestly I'm glad we could discuss about this manga. Your spoiler is very helpful.πŸ˜‡

I have hopes. I'll wait and stock up chps for a binge read. I'll try reading for a little more chps, but I swear if the author plans to make Misono a pitiful character and counter-attack his strong personality made so far. Then I'll drop this for sure.πŸ˜“

I know the senpai is nice and all. But so is Misono. If this story goes into angst and pull-push love then forget it. I have enough drama series on my list to read.πŸ™ˆ I'll pass reading a purposeful draggy series just to make it longer :((

Girl, trust your instincts! He does not like you. That's so unfair of him as well. Pausing this manga for now because the characters irritate me. I still want to see the end, so.... maybe in a year or two? πŸ˜…

That moment you realize this is Japanese Pride and Prejudice with a reduced cast.

Double-page supporter
Senpai is a good person. He's a nice friend and generally gets along with almost anyone. He sucks at being a boyfriend though. I've known guys like him irl, guys you'd want as friends but never as a boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread