Futari no Kokuhaku - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
karen/boomer customers suck lol (can't imagine a donut place paying much unless owner is generous b/c most donut places here close before noon)

early onset alzheimers must be a bitch (tho i wonder if someone rich/dedicated enough would have like the ability to record/write down every detail in a weekly journal)

Dex-chan lover
This frickin' hurts, having seen several family members succumb to various forms of dementia. There certainly can be grace and humor in the decline, but at the end of the day the burden never ceases to be heavy. And a treal tragedy when there's still so much life to live :qq:

Dex-chan lover
inject this bittersweet yuri in my godddamn veins. this is hauntingly beautiful. a big hug to internet friends who have loved ones who are suffering from dementia.

thank you for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
Luckily our family doesn't have a history of dementia but I can't imagine the hardship and burden dealing with it. Just having a member with mental illness can be draining enough.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, at least the synopsis was very clear about the contents, so I walked in wide eyed and aware. Still got feels'd.

Users who are viewing this thread