Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Bonfire Life

VIP
that's clearly someone in love smile. also it's more free here. well, 3rd world after all.

Dex-chan lover
I love reading this manga just for silly camping trivia.
Makes me wish I could go camping again.

Dex-chan lover
First time I wished I just skipped the info dump. This chapter sucked. He was a mindless drone

You guys are the boring ones, this is literally “however, Flareon is the only fully evolved Fire-type Pokémon that cannot learn SolarBeam” in manga form

@xell17

"Outdoor sex is an activity which can't be done in most areas."

"However, if you use the cover of a tent or do it in the bushes, you should be fine."

"Make sure the area is warm enough to be comfortable in"

"While not socially acceptable, it was done frequently in the middle ages and thus we can do it now."

Well, this chapter was boring, and there's a limit to how obnoxious you can be to the pretty girl going out of her way for your sorry ass
"This is charcoal, now blow me bitch"

"Man, I hate how this chapter of a camping manga was all about camping!"

Cool chapter. Think I might try to make char cloth before the next time I go camping, seems kinda fun.

What is Gen's job? Do we know? The way he can rattle off regulations makes me think he's some high-ranking bureaucrat.

Dex-chan lover
My neighbor makes bonfires all the time. He spends all day walking around the streets picking up garbage, then at night he piles it up, sets it on fire and stares at it for hours. The smoke spreads all over the street and triggers my bronchitis.

What I mean to say is, he's an asshole. Also probably clinically insane.
Don't make bonfires in a goddamn backyard, the smoke isn't restricted to your property.

Users who are viewing this thread