Futari Solo Camp

I'm liking it. Not too ecchi, not too soap-opera-y. Just too normal people working through their respective issues, getting to know each other. In the woods.

Dex-chan lover
He's an antisocial middle-aged man, and she's a reckless teenager with an attachment disorder. It's a recipe for homicide.

Fucking bitch, I hate her too. Woman who pull shit like saying a man pushed her down , then try to use it as a excuse and try to get stuff from someone.

So the story is about how a woman is trying to ruin a man's peaceful lifestyle with her selfish and illogical requests?

Sounds like real life already, I wonder if this happened to one of the author's friends, except without the rocom.

Contributor
Cover of latest Evening magazine
evening_2020_05.jpg

@bastek66
Compared to the manga drawings, her breast are to small, hell normally her breast are to big for a japanese girl lol

Fed-Kun's army
@maceofhearts She instantly regretted it though. She was just talking out her ass, it gets better becomes fairly endearing later on. He was also kind of being a dick.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Japan doesn't take rape very seriously...
Really though this idiot blackmails a guy who carries an axe with false rape accusations to basically take his stuff in the middle of a forest without anyone nearby, and without anyone knowing where she is or who she even met... This kind of shit is going to get people going missing and nobody will know they even made it to the campsite

Dex-chan lover
Aside the start with the semi-blackmail is a solid serie, hope we can learn to forgive and forget, even as the girl was just talking out her ass, true that a man hearing that kind of bullshit could get cold sweat and that explains how the MC is still grumpy about it.
In defense of the author it was a cliche for heroines to "blackmail" the MC his way for years in manga and anime, it just aged badly, like Bill Cosby or Subway Jared..
It will be all water under the bridge when they finally fuck.

Aggregator gang
12 years. 12.

Also, how is this ecchi ? You see more nudity in mall adverts now-a-days.

Just extra but chapter 6 "feather" stick is sometimes called a fuzz stick... Which is a running joke during camping trips that it looks like a #$%# and the shavings are the hairs on the... You get the idea... You usually only to make one of them and you use shaving tinder along with it to build up the fire to start your kindling. Using a magnesium fire starter though as shown can be quite difficult on just the shavings on a fuzz stick even if you shaved it super thin. Often with your mag starter you would carry some cotton balls or steel wool, cotton balls is way cheaper though and lights just as fast using a mag starter. If you don't got any of that, loose lint out of your pockets or clothes can work as well if your able to get just enough.

Putting aside the backgrounds, which are obvious photographs, does anyone else feels the artist is tracing the characters?

pushing through the series' initial clusterfuckage of a meeting, i now reap the sweet healing wholesomeness of the rest

Contributor
@ dureremu
Refreshingly, actually a pretty cool guy who immediately ships Gen/Shizuku and doesn't afraid of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread