Futaribeya - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
That's a very short chapter. It's almost like it's a bonus chapter.

• This
Reactions: GK
checked the raw for the chapter and "to be continued" is written at the bottom of the last page, so maybe this is just a preview?

Dex-chan lover
@anon763
Have you never heard of artificial trees?
ah-christmas-trees-2019__0002_Q319_SL_Christmas-FashionTrees_desktop.jpg

Group Leader
@yarnjournal i feel like that's normally in the last page of a lot of manga, though. I could see chapter 61 being the 2nd part, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Sakurako Spiral 60!
Really Sakurako, she doesn't want you to catch a cold. Although you are super-human so...

Dex-chan lover
Damn and so ive caught up .....

Very happy with the series tbh seeing them move on to college was so nice and i really like how their relationship has played out, sure i'd like we got to see more lewd stuff but still both Kasumi and Sakurako are such interesting characters, so different yet complementing a perfect match indeed.

Their my pace relationship is fun to watch and even though we didn't get a confession and the confirmation that they were a couple took some time its a true ride to watch them grow together.

Now if only we could get that sex scene .....

I've seen some people say theyre mad theyre not together but they must be fucking idiots cuz its pretty clear in chapter 51 when Kasumi says "i oove you" that they have a romantic relationship, i'll admit it pissed me off that till then it was clear the author was being vague about their relationship on purpose and i dont really know why shed do that ? anyways since then finally theres been more focus on their relationship and feelings for each other.

I wish we'd gotten more about how their relationship went from friends to lovers but the author just kinda went with giving us the fluffy SOL moments which really is a bummer i mean it was clear they were at least making out constantly in high school but did they also have sex then ?

I do love how theyve always been sleeping together even if Kasumi is weak against Sakurakos high body heat shes never denied her that pleasure.

Damn this shit is fucking good im sad i caught up so fast .... Cmon author give us that tribadism scene we all want, at least a bunnies massage.

Users who are viewing this thread