Futoku no Guild - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - Short End Of The Stick

Dex-chan lover
Ok so as a god he was able to give sentience and intelligence to the named he's around and now it turns out even to generic monsters as well. I thought it was really bizarre the plant badger beast and the axolotl guy were just capable of talking, because King Masura being able to talk shocked Saran who was an experienced ace who fought named before. I thought it was cool how both him and Seiten could talk specifically because they were both primate or primate-adjacent animals, which are close to humans, so I was a little skeptical when then next arc we just see a bunch of talking nameds together. But I should've known mangaka is completely on top of his world building.

Good chapter too

Dex-chan lover
I’m siding with the former local god in this arc. Let it burrrrrnnnnn!

Also it’s curious that earlier in the arc, they were discussing people receiving divine punishment which shaped the present state of their world. Hope that’s how the arc is gonna go.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was happening to the cop also no San they're gonna do the same to you

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad that he's justified in his anger, but now he's proving their point of the whole thing being too dangerous. Man this sucks all around

Dex-chan lover
The fact that San is helping a nazy village even if she doesn't knows, and already killed the helpers of Hades, makes it so i actually don't fell too bad if she gets killed

But she wont get killed, her design is too unique, and she already pulled that shit off with King Masura and learned nothing

Actually i don't think any humans will die in this arc, only the monsters

Hell the real question is if the also villagers are going to get away with their bullshit after Hades and his helpers get killed by the end of this arc, this is pretty much guaranteed to happen

So what will it be slap at the back of the hand, a couple of years of community service, increased taxes, or get away free with some mean judgemental words said to them?

Because the author doesn't has the balls to burn the village or kill the villagers, the only one paying with his life on this arc will be Hades

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel so bad for Hades. He just want get his revenge to these specific assholes but now he's completely the bad guy.
well Kikuru stopped one of his followers from killing someone else, hes dealing with those specific assholes personally while his army burns down the town

Dex-chan lover
Wow that old lady got maimed. F for San having to face off against the final boss alone. Her bond with Seiten's sweet; Hades seems to think so too, so he'll likely not kill her. The next question is if Seiten, who's been commanded to flee, will be able to take San with him.

Users who are viewing this thread