Futoku no Guild - Vol. 13 Ch. 77 - Unlucky Number 7

Dex-chan lover
Damn! All decapitations.
Hope this artist is going to try and get more complex and meaningful with the story he's telling. Let's see some gruesome shit!
Take advantage of the lack of oversight granted to erotic works, sensei!!

If there’s supposed to be an advanced notice, but instead the marks are being cancelled immediately, did the gods see and learn what’s happening in the village and decided that an immediate cancellation is needed?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see it until now, but the one Hades mourns is named "Fone" after Persephone. This is not unlike how Enome and Esyne are (apparently, given their names' JP pronunciations) named after Mnemosyne. Despite the disgusting stuff this author adds to his story, he really can write something interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Did their god send them all an email?

This is Pheonizaku.

WTF is going on down there? What's with all this bullshit I'm hearing. Yall think this shit is funny huh? Aight I got u. I'm cuttin you off till you act right. Special powers revoked!

Fuck around and found out.

Pheonizaku

no its about the party that almost raped Meidena during the monkey arc
Partly that, and I’m thinking the mark removal got expedited because of the current situation. A town attempts to murder a local god, kills said god’s lover, and covered it up for 20 years by falsely claiming the god was evil? The other gods would absolutely go “contract terminated” for blessings.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see it until now, but the one Hades mourns is named "Fone" after Persephone. This is not unlike how Enome and Esyne are (apparently, given their names' JP pronunciations) named after Mnemosyne. Despite the disgusting stuff this author adds to his story, he really can write something interesting.
Close, Enome is named after Eurynome and Esyne is named after Euphrosyne.

Wait. Did their god send them all an email?

Yes, they receive their oracles via SMS.

Users who are viewing this thread