Futoku no Guild - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Something Soft

Ah... the covert pervert side appears once again. Also it's interesting that the author managed to tie the starting gags into the plot, even if ultimately it's still pretty much an ecchi gag manga.

Dex-chan lover
lmao that daughter is amazing, i really hope he ends up with the mom just cause the daughter is hilarious

Contributor
Page 12, the labels for the cow-rocks are reversed.

Dex-chan lover
So ... ALL the monsters (including the 'monsters' in the town) are perverted ... who knew ... LMAO. I think we all suspected as much.

Also, anyone else notice that the MC works hard and fast to rescue Enoma-San (the last time too) and just lets the other girls pretty much get molested. I have a theory that he actually likes to watch ... which is why he does nothing in most cases. In the case of Enoma-San if he watches for too long he won't be able to hold himself back so he tries to abort the show sooner rather than later. He definitely has a thing for Mrs. Jones aka Enoma-san.

Dex-chan lover
Man the difference between Enome gets and when his rookies gets in trouble is quite evident. He should just go ahead and confess to her already.

@Runs_With_Scissors but he was completely OK in using the assistant girl as a diversion and didn't even bother helping her until monsters calmed down.

Dex-chan lover
My boner can’t take much more of this manga.

Well done!

Dex-chan lover
i really like that author so fcking self-aware of his manga.. hahaha..

Dex-chan lover
Kikuru must go home and enter "sage time" every night to deal with the nonsense of his companions.

Users who are viewing this thread