Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Shinonome Deep Mounta…

Dex-chan lover
So for everyone reading this i'll give you a warning.
The rank up quest takes around 20 chapters, and his old team doesn't get their comeuppance until around chapter 60 (the manga chapter raws and this are differently numbered, not sure why but it's about 2 chapters off).
I still consider it worth a read just be aware of what your in for.

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm:this newbie crushing is just petty...
i can't wait for these guys to fell their high horses.

Dex-chan lover
The rank up quest takes around 20 chapters, and his old team doesn't get their comeuppance until around chapter 60 (the manga chapter raws and this are differently numbered, not sure why but it's about 2 chapters off).
give some details on the comeuppance man

Dex-chan lover
give some details on the comeuppance man
The party leader used his connections to capture a wyvern. And order the necromancer in his party to use zombie to force fed the wyvern to intentionally make it evolved into arch-dark wyvern, a calamity level monster. With the purpose of releasing it into the city, in order to defeat it and increase the party's reputation and clout. He underestimate the situation, make the wyvern too powerful. The party got wiped out. Cluas ended up soloed the wyvern and won. The authority investigate the party and found their misdeeds (the necromancer was left behind to die at the lair. The authority found her and she give all the details). The punishment for the leader was he got striped of his status and was sent to be jailed in the capital city. He was paraded in a cage into the city for all the citizen to see.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Your life must be so boring that you'd have to interfere with someone that you don't care about. You must have rocks for brains

Dex-chan lover
"He is just a pebble by the road, insignificant"... Which is why I must spend so much time and effort to stop him, instead of just ignoring him since well, he's insignificant after all :questionblob:
Such is their determination to ground-pound MC’s self-worth. Truly hardcore bullying.

Dex-chan lover
Merim's a dude. During the gathering for the exam he said something about, "But why should I worry I'm not a girl?"
on one side, we got shared the 4th volume in the art section of the manga info, on the other... she's a manga trope, the clearly a girl but in disguise.

Dex-chan lover
on one side, we got shared the 4th volume in the art section of the manga info, on the other... she's a manga trope, the clearly a girl but in disguise.
So obvious you'll think it wouldn't need to be said.....but there's always that one person who look at a forest but can't find the trees.

Dex-chan lover
Merim's a dude. During the gathering for the exam he said something about, "But why should I worry I'm not a girl?"
pretty sure that's a chick pretending to be a guy. could also be a chick that doesn't know she is a chick but that's less likely.

Dex-chan lover
that's a big yikes. seriously?
we got 20 more chapters of this bullshit with his former team bullying him?
god that sounds like it's going to be a drag.

Dex-chan lover
that's a big yikes. seriously?
we got 20 more chapters of this bullshit with his former team bullying him?
god that sounds like it's going to be a drag.
As i said it's done well, but it's still something to prepare for.

Dex-chan lover
So obvious you'll think it wouldn't need to be said.....but there's always that one person who look at a forest but can't find the trees.
you're probably right, but maybe hasn't been reading manga for so long (not knowing some normal troupes), so I can give him the benefit of the doubt
edit: has joined for almost the start of mangadex ... so you're completely right hahaha :aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Okay, some one tell me if this band of dirtbags at the very least get some bad rep for this? Because, seriously, you can't go and destroy that many low-level dungeons and expect the locals to be happy about suddenly losing all those resources.

Hell, I'd even go as far as to say that destroying a dungeon in this should be something that's frowned upon. Sure, you get a nice drop for beating the dungeon, but you just fucked over everyone else behind you who are just trying to get by.

Dex-chan lover
Cue Merim showing up to somehow save the day and teach MC about the value of Friendship.
Having a follower in Skyrim always saved me from the Quicksave option ( follower got hit by the auto-kill headshot arrow instead of me ).

MC reminded me of being one-shot by boss enemies due to a bad Quicksave.

Users who are viewing this thread