Futoku no Guild - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
"I want to go back home"... Then go!
It's not like there is anyone that can stop you there anyway...

Group Leader
Wait, so if you want to retire or change jobs from being a Guard you have to willingly nerf yourself? That's like saying if you want to switch from being a Hospital Doctor to opening a private practice for families you have to give up your certifications and 8+ years of medical knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Mishelly is adorable. This artist is 11/10. He makes even new girls likeable

Fed-Kun's army
Poor village gets its only guard stolen because she gets added to a harem of adventurer ladies with issues.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari I wouldn't say she's crazy just yet. From what little we've seen, she's actually competent at her job; she only failed this time because of whatever pheromones Hitamuki puts out.

Group Leader
@SuppeBargeld Then he should be turning in his sword and bow/arrows, not taking a potion to forget skills he learned on the job.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it could be far worse, but I wish there wasn’t as much monster assault as I actually find all the characters in this manga likable and interesting, but the monster stuff always weirds me out a lot more than I expect.

Double-page supporter
@HDMI1, i think you're fundamentally misunderstanding what the "skills" are referring to here.

It's not like Kikuru will even forgot how to hunt, using bows, and so on when he drink the potion, it's just the Combat-Oriented Game-Like Skills that will be forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin Yeah I guess they have a semi modern civilization... but also the monsters are more rampant and harder to keep in check than animals on earth? I guess?? It's weird to imagine tech like buses but not tech to deal with monsters though.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, the fact that there is a combustion engine or something similar means that it can be used as a weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread