Future Diary

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest overrated shit ever, 4 hours of my life wasted, I can't understand how folks likes this kind of crap

Dex-chan lover
i dont understend how anime of this has such high rating, its an utter garbage
there was one good thing and that was a relatinship between terrorist girl and the policeman, romance with actual closure

Group Leader
The only reason why it’s good was because it’s a classic - not a good one, but still a classic. It has some likable parts here and there but overall it’s just... bad. You’ll be entertained while you read but at the end of the day disappointment is all you’ll feel

Dex-chan lover
I like it because MC stuck his dick in crazy and it turned out to be the correct choice. I have never seen another non-h story where dicking crazy results in the good ending.

Dex-chan lover
The story could have gone a different route and made it a 10/10 for me but re-reading this made me feel unsatisfied with the plot. The thing keeping this together for me is the amazing anime intro an Yuno, and other supporting characters

Honestly? It was overrated and the plot wasn’t even that great. It’s just yandere bs, which is okay but the MC is a total loser.

I can't seriously root for the main couple after all the abuse I've had to witness between them. The rest of the story feels like a pastiche of tropes put together with crazy glue. No.

I personally liked this one. I'm guessing the hate for it is... well, I don't understand it, honestly. it's not the most coherent story ever; this is the epitome of style-first, like one of those action movies that doesn't pretend to be about deep plotlines.

anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I have a strong fondness for it. great character aesthetic, and I think the anime generally did that justice. my main complaint is not "overrated! bad plot!" at all, but rather that it feels unnecessarily cruel at times to its characters, and I found myself rooting for several of the other diary-holders at times. I did think it was gripping though; it earns all its genre tags and then some.

the tl comments make me want to puke, some pedo telling a 14 yr girl to rape him

fuck off

Dex-chan lover
I have seen actually garbage fires that are less of a garbage fire than this.

First time reading it, was pretty good, I can see why it's considered a classic!

Users who are viewing this thread