Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 64 - It's all summer's fault.

Dex-chan lover
You just didn't reject your childhood friend to die on the finishing line. Goddamn it Jirou, just say it outloud, make the whole nieghborhood hear if needed

Supporter
Wait, so what exactly is the problem? Jirou isn't brave enough to move the relationship forward explicitly, and she won't accept it if he's like this?
She wants something concrete now if there's gonna be a future for them, not just extending this undefined whatever-it-is indefinitely until he maybe someday finds some leftover bit of manhood Shiori didn't destroy.

Can someone explain what does she mean? Is she saying she wants to hear that he loves her and that’s the only reason she will accept? Or does she mean that what’s going on right now is not enough and she wants to move on from him to a life that can give her “enough”? Or does she mean something else entirely? What is she trying to say?
she wants jirou to be clear notice when he starts talking about the reason why he wants to live with her he is like "they seemed peacfull when i wasn't home" " the uni and my home are quite far away" etc you know making excuses that's why she asked him "do you wanna live with me bc you want a partner ? or bc of my cooking" and well she wants to be lovers with him and she is horny xD

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he feels he’s not good enough for her. I know that happened to me back in high school when I still got crushes
How many of their weddings did you sit on the bride's side? That's the price you pay for being timid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, so what exactly is the problem? Jirou isn't brave enough to move the relationship forward explicitly, and she won't accept it if he's like this?
She wants a proper confession. She wants him to stop being afraid of what might happen and to actually reach out to her.
Pretty sure she meant that unless he has a good enough reason (aka love her, which he didnt admit to) then she feels like he just wants to live together to have someone to talk to, not bcuz he wants to live with her specifically. I could be wrong since it was a bit confusing but thats the gist of what i got.
The last page I think it's the key to what she saying. She loves him, and she wants to know that he loves her. She doesn't want some ambiguous halfway relationship. She wants it all and she wants him to be the one to make the move.
Maybe he feels he’s not good enough for her. I know that happened to me back in high school when I still got crushes
I know the feeling. I also know that it's a terrible way to think and at the end of the day that's not up to you. That's up to her. She's the one that decides if you're good enough. All you can do is put yourself out there and hope for the best. I wish I'd have realized that a decade and a half ago.
Let's just hope the author won't drag this situation for too long.
It's starting to look like she's going to drag it out to the last couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The whole rejection of Shiori just the other chapter and the reason behind it makes him not confessing this chapter super retarded. Their relationship fizzled out because both were too content and too scared to admit their feelings and now, even if it's just this one chapter... he's letting it happen again? Where's the character development?
I'd only add that it didn't really fizzle out on Shiori's part, if anything she was quite eager to snog Jirou throughout the manga...

Dex-chan lover
Or the best option, they could just leave each other and go live their own separate lives you know.
Mate, someone tried to burn the author's house during one of the past drama sections, if the author made MC and FMC affected each other lives this much and then just blueball the readers by doing what you said, he's probably going to be stabbed in a dark alley somewhere after that XD

Dex-chan lover
Proper welcome home hug.

Now they're just playing chicken, only that they're both chicken. It's like the beginning of Kaguya, where the first one to confess loses.

The problem is that she's not any better. She's not committing either.

Someone who hopes someone else reads between the lines should just come out and say it straight. Any misunderstandings are on the behalf of the person delivering those ambiguities. No matter how obvious they seem.

While at the same time she refuses to do the same.

As it is right now, both of them deserve the limbo.
While I'm kind of agree with your point, you're probably gonna get death threats for saying XD

Double-page supporter
How tf is he still such a coward? I literally thought the reason he turned Shiori down was because he planned to confess to Akari... instead his genius play is to justify living together by extending the practical to university basically, and she was right to shut that shit down. Every chapter makes me dislike this guy more and more...

Contributor
Page 9 was amazingly wholesome...

FUCK IT. Just say it Jirou. Damn, did he learn nothing from his failed love with Shiori? Akari is waiting to know his true feelings and this time she will not accept anything less than love as a reason to stay together. Anything less is just more cowardly beating around the bush and fooling around. Now is not the time to lose to cowardice yet again... We're this close to greatness, don't choke now, man!

:notlikethis:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread