Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
I think some drama is fine. They need to navigate an actual loving relationship now to better look towards their future...together.

They both very much care about each other and that was not up for debate. From what I could see neither of them is actually mad at the other in anyway, as seen by the fact they both want to apologize to the other thinking that they said something that hurt them.

So, we are now going to see Akari's past since we have seen some of Jiro's, eh? The reason why she is the way she is now.

Also, what was up with the beginning? Were they still wearing the uniforms wrong or something? I don't get it anymore lol.

Dex-chan lover
If someone is peeking around a corner, don't call out to them. They are being sneaky.

I like how she's looking under her hair.

Caught.

If it is too bright, why sleep there? Doesn't take too much energy to move to a different room. Their apartment isn't exactly large.

Don't aim lower. Aim for both. Backup choices are always good to have.

Choosing a uni based on what people you don't want to meet is weak and a terrible reason.

I wouldn't call that a fight. Just some poorly chosen words and a bad mood.

If you know you want to apologise, just do it. You don't have to talk about everything, just apologise, and both will sleep better.

Dex-chan lover
At this day and age, why even bother what anyone thinks with your life choice? :wooow:
It's not them living your life, it's you.
Also, why does it feel like page 3 and 4 are missing something in between? Then comes page 23 with broken glass. My brain is confused.
:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
At this day and age, why even bother what anyone thinks with your life choice? :wooow:
It's not them living your life, it's you.
Also, why does it feel like page 3 and 4 are missing something in between? Then comes page 23 with broken glass. My brain is confused.
:notlikethis:
tbf, crowd judgement can be absolutely crushing and stressful. Most people wouldn't be able to completely look past it anyway. The desire to blend in and be a part of the larger group is one of the core instinct of human after all, the feeling of being an outcast or got selected and target out is pretty scary to most people

Contributor
Not really sure if this counts as fight.
Did Jirou dream of Akari getting scolded at school? Getting PTSD from that teacher at this point :worry:

Feels like they're trying to postpone the past exams couple time as much as possible. Hopefully not because they'll axe this title once we get there...

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Before anyone calls this pointless bs drama, its NOT.

Not only should this lead to good development but also... this is such a couple "fight". seeing this is super sweet in a way :glee:
This is clearly all just an intro to a loooong Tenjin arc, that they'll solve first (maybe Akari will even work through her feelings for him again) before solving the "fight" between her and Jirou. It's not a fun point, but a point nonetheless. Bet Shiori gets exhumed as well before the end of the story. I'm in for it all :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread