Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

She heard him, right? Please tell me she did. For the love of god,if for some stupid reason she didn't hear it and we have to wait even more, I will end myself lmao

Dex-chan lover
65f.jpg

YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ALL RIGHT JIRO!!!

MARIN, IT'S YOUR TURN NEXT!!

SENPAI AND HAYASE, START WARMING UP!!! WE'RE GETTING CONFESSIONS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!🎁🎁🎁
Wait you telling me senpai and hayase are not dating after all those years?

I mostly think that everything landed safely. But, a part of me thinks what if she did not hear him? What if she was just surprised that he hugged her? Shit like this happens all the time in series like this man. I hope something like this wouldn't be the case. Pls god.

Group Leader
Finally! I have been following since about chapter 30 or something. It has been a fun (and extremely long) ride. But I'm happy he finally confessed. I already forgot most of the early events by now. When this ends, I might reread.

Contributor
FINALLY. Finally! :meguupog:

Jirou did it. A love confession 66 chapters in. There's even an embrace to go with it, even if she somehow doesn't hear (please, please don't play this tired trope) I'm sure this can get at least a quarter of the message across...

Akari is also planning to confess so if this somehow still manages to fail despite the odds now being stacked in their favor I think angry mobs are going to form.

Just remembered some kid in 6th grade said mangakas are lazy and i rly want to punch him, unfortunately i am not in 6th grade and i have no idea who they are.

Users who are viewing this thread