Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

I love that we're all so traumatized by overused classic romcom tropes that we are all still doubtful if the confession was a success, like thinking she didn't hear him.

I swear to god if she didn't...

Dex-chan lover
Too many comments to read through, so I skipped to the end and didn't see it so..

Really hoping they don't pull the standard "What? I didn't hear you."
If anything, at least pull the "I didn't hear you, so say it again.. and again."

But.. if we go with how the flow was going there, and the art.. I believe 100% she heard him, and he hugged her like that on purpose, cuz he's right next to her ear.. so our (finally) madlad should have gotten it across loud and clear.

Dex-chan lover
No way. There's no way this happen. Usually the author will delay the confession till it reach 100++ chapters. But, not this time. After Jirou realized his feeling, he really said it. It seems...he truly learned from his mistake before.

If Akari act like she didn't hear him, I'll probably punch the author. 👀

Group Leader
Two months, actually. On the last page of the raw scans is written "2月号に続く" which means "Continued in February issue".
The magazine has some weird naming scheme, the name is one month ahead of the release, so January issue came out in December, and February issue comes out in January etc.
Some people get confused by it, I was confused too when I started reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Took you long enough, but still
neon-genesis-evangelion-passione.gif

Old School

Supporter
The magazine has some weird naming scheme, the name is one month ahead of the release, so January issue came out in December, and February issue comes out in January etc.
Some people get confused by it, I was confused too when I started reading it.
American comics used to have an even longer three-month lag between publication and cover dates. (For all I know, they still do.) Keeps them seeming fresh to casual buyers for a longer period.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm currently at chapter 19, will the NTR vibes go away? I really don't want to drop this because the rating is good so maybe something good happened later on.
And apparently I just spoiled myself by reading the comments because I'm dumb.

Edit: ok that was so fucking worth it, thank god I didn't drop this.

Last edited:
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, after 2 whole dramas, im so fucking back

Users who are viewing this thread