Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

OH MY GOOOD. THIS CHAPTER IS JUST AMAZING! Man that 1 month break is worth the wait. I just really love how beautiful every pages are. Thank you Yuki-Sensei, and trans team!

Dex-chan lover
Ten chapters and about 2 months his time, but Jirou finally transformed "I'm in love with Akari" to "I love you, Akari." Go for it you two. We're all cheering you on!

Double-page supporter
I’m glad he finally confessed and which I do think they cute together but I’m still hurt him and shiro ain’t together, i was team shiro. Only thing that can make me feel better if shiro and her best friend get together and I’ll forgive the author lol

I knew the forum will be blowing with comments :meguu:

Edit: wait a min, why there are no fokin chapter last month, no wonder this manga slipped from my mind when i see the update

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally about damn time he said it. He almost wussed out. Good move pulling her close. If they can't hear ya from afar'' pull them close so they can hear ya.

Why do i have this feeling shes gonna be more tsudere now 😂 just say me to and get married for real and have kids live together forever amen

Users who are viewing this thread