Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Three characters. Though, to be fair, one of the three is keeping it hidden. Really poorly hidden and if her crush weren't such a self-obsessed bitch, it wouldn't be hidden at all but, still.
The story of this chapter was about two characters. I didn't count side characters.

Dex-chan lover
So tenjin’s dad is a thundercunt and his brother is a patronizing pos.

I really feel bad for this guy, all that and he still cant make it.
I think his brother want to help, but really didn't realize how turbulent Tenjin's mind is.

Also they're raised in the usual strict asian family that forbade expressing yourself in anything but the most vanilla good boy act, which mean he can't even tell them his issue.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to those who brought the chapter this came from. I was really lost about this chapter.

To be honest, at this moment I would have rather keep the main couple story just a couple more chapters before going for sidecharacters.

Double-page supporter
Man, what a bittersweet chapter. I can't quite remember but did Tenjin ever try to put a move on his new sister-in-law before? I don't remember why she looked horrified in that one panel. I only remember young Tenjin seeing his brother fuck her in the past. Shiori is still understandably struggling. Mei being an incredible friend but still hurting. Everyone and their unrequited love. High school is rough, man.
Yes he asked her out and I think she said she was dating his older brother, and then later he saw them having sex in his brothers room. Dude is hurtin.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it's just me but I spend the first half of each chapter trying to remember what happened in the last ones

Edit: I finished the chapter and still don't really know what's going on 🤔
Not only you.
I think this manga has the speciality to pop-up a story plot that no one expect about.
But if this continues, i think i will need a summary sheet
to quickly remember what happened in the previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a bittersweet chapter. I can't quite remember but did Tenjin ever try to put a move on his new sister-in-law before? I don't remember why she looked horrified in that one panel. I only remember young Tenjin seeing his brother fuck her in the past. Shiori is still understandably struggling. Mei being an incredible friend but still hurting. Everyone and their unrequited love. High school is rough, man.
Wtf when did he see his brother fucking her? I can't remember at all...

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel bad for Tenjin. Falling for someone's who's into a friend or even family member / sibling is one of those big avoid by any means things. Then again, seems like his childhood was rather strict and he barely saw anyone other than these private teachers when he wasn't at school.

I always thought these drink spilling scenes were exaggerated but I felt the exact same when his friends showed up with banger :worry:

Ty for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Getting the feeling that homies would only add fuel to the fire, somehow.
Everyone confused about Tenjin, i'm more confused about family's reaction to his friends. I mean, surely they aren't reacting that way cause of "Happy Clitoris" joke?
"Why the fuck are you being friend with a bunch of peasants son? You should be friend with the same rich, asshole kids that have the same way of thinking like us. You shame us son"-his father's mind, 0.1 seconds when his friends show up

Dex-chan lover
Honestly as someone who read this recently I'm glad I knew who all of these characters. Great chapter tbh ,still would have liked the main couple. But this is good, also did tenjin kiss his sister in law?! Bro fucked up.
Also wtf is this reaction by his family lmao, they are still technically kids, let them have silly fun.
Bruv.

Dex-chan lover
Greedy is not the opposite of indecisive.

Mums will always see their children as children, even if they're adults.

Kind of unusual that his kid self got praised for his hard work, rather than talent.

Two stories about two characters with failed loves. Doesn't hint at anything at all.
Three failed loves. The lesbian is still bitter that what’s her name will obviously never have feelings for her.

And this is why the release schedule for this manga is such an issue. The chapters are so short that I genuinely don’t care about any of the ancillary characters. Every page spent on anyone but the main couple is a complete waste.

The guy who the FMC originally had a crush on not being happy at home means nothing to me. The girl the MC originally had a crush on being unhappy and her shitty lesbian friend being sad as well also means nothing.

I just want more of the main couple. This sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread