Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
I think his brother want to help, but really didn't realize how turbulent Tenjin's mind is.

Also they're raised in the usual strict asian family that forbade expressing yourself in anything but the most vanilla good boy act, which mean he can't even tell them his issue.
If his brother knows what happened, he’d best leave him alone.

and his parents aught to leave him alone, is all he’s done not enough for them? Fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Mei… I don’t see how she ends up happy at this point.

She'll find another girl who is also a lesbian and lives happily?

It's an unfortunate thing, but you can't force someone to be gay or bi if they're not, just like you can't force someone to be straight (as much as religious people think you can).

But there are always other people. In the real world, people eventually move on.

As for Tenjin, he's in the wrong with his brother and tutor, as much as it may hurt him. However, his dad seems like one of those old school conservative jackasses who expects his kids to be perfect, which I'm sure didn't help.

What is this chapter? I have no idea what I was reading and it felt like it was a different manga wtf?? WHO ARE THESE

I don't care if it is to get rejected but Mei better confesses at some point.

Dex-chan lover
"Why the fuck are you being friend with a bunch of peasants son? You should be friend with the same rich, asshole kids that have the same way of thinking like us. You shame us son"-his father's mind, 0.1 seconds when his friends show up
I mean, i can picture his father going this way, maybe even mother, but even Nozomi looked like she saw a ghost. Like no one expected Tenjin to have a single friend, let alone three, lol.
The only plausible explanation that comes to mind is that Tenjin working part-time might be a surprise for everyone (not sure if that was touched upon in context of his family).

her creepy friend
I'm hardly a proponent of yuri shippings, but really? Girl's got a crush and keeping it to herself, not taking advantages or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
i really glad our MC properly reject her... its pain but she able to move on properly ...

may she find her own happiness

also...akari... please forgive him for back home very late...he its very panic knowing today was your bday and havent manage

prepare thing for you...or even say happy birthday to you

Honestly i just want tenjin to tell his family what’s up all his friends know. The man’s in pain and it’s not like it’s his brother’s fault or maybe it is because he knew tenjins feelings. But like his family is pissing me off especially the dad. You can feel it.

Ps Mei just tell shiori how you feel dammit

Tenjin tried to touch/touched her in some inappropriate place (hence her horrified expression) and then he confessed his feelings. It was then that she said that she was engaged to his brother (she was Tenjin's private English teacher then). As you said, before this he saw the two of them fucking.

Edit: I edited it because the order of events is that Tenjin first catches the two having sex and then does what he does to Nozomi.
So he saw them banging and he tried to copy it because thought it was love.

Group Leader
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
If his brother knows what happened, he’d best leave him alone.

and his parents aught to leave him alone, is all he’s done not enough for them? Fuck off.
Welcome to Asian Parenting 101 where your problems means fuck-all compared to their sacrifices to get you into better place in life; they know the best for you (haha, no) and thus you must obey what they say.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how long it takes between chapters.. yes I know they release them monthly but still I hate it lol

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a bittersweet chapter. I can't quite remember but did Tenjin ever try to put a move on his new sister-in-law before? I don't remember why she looked horrified in that one panel. I only remember young Tenjin seeing his brother fuck her in the past. Shiori is still understandably struggling. Mei being an incredible friend but still hurting. Everyone and their unrequited love. High school is rough, man.
So what I gather is, Tenjin had a crush on her at first sight.. somewhere along the line of her being his tutor she got with Tenjin's brother. The scene of Tenjin seeing his brother and her fucking was probably before the scene they showed here of her being scared which probably means he tried putting his hands on her.

Dex-chan lover
It's not just his spotlight chapters but he's been involved all throughout the story. I was always wondering what his role actually was. Was he just going to be the typical "playboy" rival that would win Akari's heart?

What he actually ended up was better than I thought. Not saying anyone has to live him but I think getting this chapter was nice.
I just think it's a bad time to do it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread